Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Friday, January 29, 2016

Valentine Bird

Good morning friends, it is finally Friday, what a long week.  On a good note, I got to do some crafting and that is always a good thing.  Today I have a card to Share with you.  I used the Freebie for the week from Ka Doodle Bug Designs... Cutie KaToodles~ Valentine Bird.



for the card I used Close to my Heart Card stock and Kaliedoscope paper pack, twine, scraps, Tim Holtz distress inks, CTMH gems and red enamel hearts, white gel pen and micron pen black.




you can  get your Freebie here
And you can order your CTMH products here




I hope you enjoyed the card and will leave some love,  Have a great day
Cathy

2 comments:

  1. So sweet!! That little bird is adorable!! I love the colors and design!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable!! Love the eye lashes!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete