Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Springtime digital

Hello crafty friends, I hope you are all.doing well.  Today I am posting a card using a digital stamp from Stamprints. 
I totally enjoyed coloring this image I think it is sooo pretty.



I used Close to my Heart Cardstock and Bo Bunny 1/2 back pearls, the stamp and ink are also from Close To My Heart.  The pretty ribbon is from Really Reasonable ribbon.  The digital image was colored with Spectrum Noir Markers. I hope you like the card and image and will check out Stamprints


you can also visit her blog here
Cathy
Have a great day!!
leave a little love after the beep
Beeeeeeeeeeeep

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is stunning, Cathy!! You brought the image to life in color!! It looks amazing!! What a beautiful card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so beautiful, Cathy! Great colouring and perfect use of layering :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete