Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Butterfly Easel cards

Happy May everyone!!  Flowers will be blooming and butterflies will be popping up before you know it here in Maine.  So I decided to try some butterfly easel cards.  I have seen many of them on Pinterest and I have always wanted to try them. So yesterday I got on Cricut Design spaces and gave it a go.




Laughing out loud....once I started, I could not stop.   I used an assortment of papers and supplies.  I hope you like my version.  Happy Spring!!
Happy Crafting, Cathy

1 comment: