Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Thursday, September 8, 2016

CK Baby Crow

Happy Thursday everyone.  Hope you all enjoyed your holiday weekend.  Today I am posting for kaDoodle Bug Designs and I am happy to share a card with you using the file Cutie KaToodles~ Baby Crow.  I decided to make a fall card. because it is right around the corner, although it does not feel it right now. 

You can find this little cutie in the shop HERE

I decided to make a doubleZ card, they are super easy and fun.  I collected a bunch of coordinating scrap pages and  cut out the October from Cricut Design space and used the adorable baby crow..isn't he CUTE!!!





I hope you like the card and want to thank you for peeking in. Have a great week, Make sure to stop in the shop and see all the wonderful filea Melissa has made for you
til next time... Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment