Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Monday, November 28, 2016

Out Of This world

Out Of this world with Helmar

Hello crafty friends..Cathy here to share a post with you today using 3 wonderful Helmar products and an adorable SVG file from KaDoodle Bug Designs
I  decided to do a scrap lyout and started out by cutting out all the pieces of colored cardstock on my Cricut cuttingMachine of the Out Of this World file..

I used Helmar craft glue to put the pieces together, for the real small pieces I used a zig pen.



then I  cut out the big pieces for the base of the layout, and the larger elements.



  For the big  pieces I used Craft and Hobby PVA Glue 
The next pieces to add were the planets, and where I have the mats for the photo to be applied, I wanted to pop up the planets so they were not in the way of the photo, so I used the Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots....



this is what it looks like before you add the image on top....





Here is what it looks like with the planet on the Liquid Scrap Dot...


The last element I added to the scrap page layout is some Ric rac and for that I used the Helmar Fabric Glue


and now for the finished project....


Supplies used:
Close To My Heart Cardstock
Helmar Craft Glue
Helmar Liquid Scrap dots
Helmar Fabric Glue
Studio Papers designer papers
Helmar  Craft and Hobby PVA Glue
Zig Pen
Cricut Machine
KaDoodle Bug Designd file
  hope you like it and will head on over to the Helmar shop and check out all their amazing adhesive options!! have a great crafty day
Cathy


No comments:

Post a Comment