Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Tropical Santa

Hello to you all, Cathy here today posting for KaDoodle Bug Designs.
Today I want to share a card with you I made using the NEW file Tropical Santa!!
 
Aren't they just the cutest??

I chose to make a 6x6 card,  

I loved the surfin Santa.. so I flip flopped the image and placed on the card so he could be pointing to the Joy Sign.  such a cute Jolly lil guy!!
If you would like to get the cute Santa's just head on over to the KaDoodle Bug Designs shop
and pick them up, and check out all her other adorable files and grab the FREEBIE while you are there!!  thanks for stopping in..
Cathy



No comments:

Post a Comment