Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Monday, January 2, 2017

The Close To My Heart Consultant Opportunity


Happy Monday crafty peeps.  Today I want to share a great opportunity with you.  I have been a Close to My Heart Consultant for 4 years and have made many many new and wonderful friends in my journey with the company.  I have earned money to buy tons of crafting supplies, and earned money to do with what I want as well as get a great discount on every purchase I make but the best part is the quality of the product you are selling...the Best!!!  Great support system and opportunities to travel and earn trips!!  Sound good???  Sign up now or message me if you still have questions..

In their own words:
Discover the rewards that await you when you become a Close To My Heart Consultant, including a generous discount on crafting products and lots of opportunities to meet new people, learn new skills, and even earn some extra income!



If you would like to start your own business in 2017..just send me an email and I would be glad to walk you theough it and answer any questions at  mexicopetshop@hotmail.com

Till next time...Happy Crafting....Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment