Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Monday, January 23, 2017

Valentine Duck

Hello crafty friends, Cathy here today posting for KaDoodle Bug Designs.
Today I have a pop up card I made using the new file~ Cutie KaToodles Valentine Duck

I just love this little Cutie!!
I started out by cutting out the lil duck and put her together and inked her up/ I used Close to My Heart cardstock and ranger inks.
Then I cut out the base for the card at 6 by 9 and scored it in half lengthwise.
I then cut out the inside layer for the pop up part at 5 and 3/4 by 8 and 3/4, scored it in half and then cut 2 one in slits to use as the pop up part. I pushed that part out in the opposite direction and glued the two sides to the inside of the yellow card base, using Helmar Craft Glue...

Once the inside is done, I matted up the inside of the card using some die cuts from my Cricut..hearts and such,  Decorated with some SU twine and a Valentine sentiment from CTMH as well as their bling......





Then I added the KaToodles cutie on the inside...



Well there you have it, another adorable file from KaDoodle Bug Designs.Have a wonderful week,
Happy Crafting
Cathy






2 comments: