Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Saturday, February 25, 2017

Bunny and his carrot

Happy Saturday KaDoodle bug fans..I am posting today for KaDoodle Bug Designs and I am going to be sharing the New file with you ~ "Bunny and his Carrot".

These little bunnies are way cute.  They look adorable on cards and scrap pages and gift bags, tags and boxes...but I decided to try something new...

I decorated my hubbies whiteboard.... 
I think he is going to like it !!!

If you would like to play with this adorable file, follow the link here.

Have a good day!
Cathy


1 comment:

  1. This is so adorable!! The bunny is so sweet!! What a fun way to decorate the board!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete