Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Pumpkin pickin Mouse

Hey fellow crafters, how are we all doing this very warm hump day??  I can not believe it is already the end of September..temperatures have been in the upper 80's and low nineties..  So unusual for this time of year!!

Well, today I am doing a post for KaDoodle Bug Designs, have not done one for some time now.  I kind of took a little vacation with so much going on in my life. but things are calming down now so I am back.
Today I made a card using  Pumpkin Pickin Mouse

To create this card I used pattern paper from Doodle Bug Designs Hip Hip Hurray 6x6 pad. 
Solid card stock from Stampin up
Inks from Close to my Heart 
sequins from Doodle Bug designs

I hope you like todays card and will check out this pattern as well as many new and older files from KaDoodle Bug Designs shop

Have a great day
Cathy


No comments:

Post a Comment