Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Sweet Buds




 Good evening fellow crafters..here is a card made with Fun Stampers Journey's Sweet Buds stamp set item# AT-0262.. using Lavender Fusion # IP-0036Deep Lilac # IP-0055 and Fresh Forest # IP-0013for inks card stock deep lilac #cs-0096 and Lavendar fusion #cs-0017 and Oatmeal Cookie CS-0023 as well as Mirror Gold # CS-0136. GOld gems..#ac-0292 and black twine # AC-0108.. and at the end I gave it a little touch of sparkle with the Journey Grape Silk!!





Before I placed the fussy cut stamped image on the card base, I wrapped around a pencil to give it a little curl for dimension.
Hope You like tonight project.. you will find the products used here\
http://funstamoersjourney.com/CDerouche

have a great night...Cathy



No comments:

Post a Comment