Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Monday, October 16, 2017

Hershey snowmen

Hello crafters, how are you all doing?  I am doing great..putting in some crafting when I can.  This weekend I decided to start making things for Christmas for friends and family and to sell. I started with Hershey snowmen..

these are just regular size Hershey bars.
other supplies used were ..
white card stock cut 5 and 3/4 by 5 and 1/2 for the body
eyes from KaDoodle Bug Designs file..resized to fit Hershey bar from last weeks freebie file
and the carrot nose  from the Bunny and his Carrot file here
 Other supplies used were small child gloves for the hat,
twine to tie on hat and hot glued jingle bell,
assorted buttons, and embellishments for front of snowman,
scotch tape to hold the white body on the candy bar, I used assorted Tim Holtz distress inks to shade nose and eyes as well as black water color marker and fine tipped black micron pen.

Hope you liked todays' project..have fun creating your own
Cathy. please leave some crafty love.

http://funstampersjourney.com/CDerouche


No comments:

Post a Comment