Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Friday, October 13, 2017

Me in a Minute

Happy Friday crafters..Friday the 13th that is.  Did you all have a good week?  I did.  I got a little crafting in. I am preparing for a Christmas Stamp a Stack card class at the end of the month.  For the class, we will be using all Fun Stampers Journey products and it will surely be a fun time.

Today I just wanted to share with you my "Me In a Minute" for WHY.. I am with Fun Stampers Journey.
.First of all..I LOVE paper crafting..I am motivated by my (A) desire to create pretty things to share with others, and at Fun Stampers Journey, I can  (B) have extra cash to help at home or maybe even take a little vacation.!!
MY Story..
I started paper crafting around 6/7 years ago when a close friend introduced it to me.  I started out 5 years ago as a Close to My Heart consultant.  I grew and learned with the company and loved it. But I later found I truly loved card making mostly and began looking for a company that shared that love like me.  I came across a friend ..Michelle Kinder and she sent me a catalog and the rest is history... I became a coach and now ..My hope is to grow with the company...grow my team and share the wonderful world of paper crafting with mixed media..and make some money while doing it.

I close in saying..now is a great time to join my team..the company has a super super special going on..you only have to pay $25.00 to join FSJ right now.  no where in the industry right now can anyone do that!!!
  Please consider becoming part of my team!!
Click on the link below to get started
https://www.funstampersjourney.com/CDerouche
thanks for stopping by
Happy Crafting
Cathy





No comments:

Post a Comment